samedi 24 novembre 2018

MTB ELIMINATOR !

LIVE broadcasting tomorrow!

UCI MTB XCE WORLD CUP CONGONHAS (BRA)

Watch the heats and finals LIVE from Congonhas (Brazil) tomorrow on MTB 90's Youtube channel. The live broadcasting starts at
1 PM (GMT-2), followed by the podium ceremony at 3 PM. Make sure to follow the action!
WATCH IT LIVE HERE

Brazil tops podium in women's qualifying

Brazil tops podium at the women’s qualifying time trials. It was Paula Gallan who finished first, ahead of Karen Olimpio and Livia Dantas.
Paula Gallan: “I didn’t expect to be the fastest of the day. I’m used to ride marathon races (XCM), which is my main goal. This discipline is quite different but I pretty much love it. I’ll give my best for tomorrow’s finals. We’ll see how it goes.”

Serres fastest in men's qualifying time trial

Frenchman Lorenzo Serres won qualifying, ahead of World Cup leader Jeroen van Eck. Luiz Henrique Cocuzzi from Brazil settled for third. 
Lorenzo: “I’m very satisfied with my results, it’s a good motivation to start tomorrow’s finals. The aim is to perform well, so I can hopefully move up to second in the overall standings. It’s going to be very interesting on the slippery stones towards the finish line. Fingers crossed”. 


Joyce Jason Ghijs
City Mountainbike | Communications Manager
e-mail


Official host of the 2018 UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup series. Urban XCE races in city centers.

Get in touch
MEET OUR PARTNERS

Archives du blog